Requirements for papers submitted for publication in the journal
"Economics, Finance, Law"
The paper is submitted in electronic version and must have the following mandatory content:
1) Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) index: according to DSTU 6096: 2009 (GOST 7.90-2007);
2) the paper’s title: written in English (or Russian) and Ukrainian;
3) abstract, keywords:
– if the paper’s language is Ukrainian:
the abstract’s volume text by the paper’s language – at least 500 characters, the abstract’s volume text by English – at least 1800 characters with saving the structure of the paper: introduction, purpose, results, conclusions;
– if the paper’s language is Russian:
the abstract’s volume text by the paper’s language – at least 500 characters, the abstract’s volume text by English and Ukrainian – at least 1800 characters with saving the structure of the paper: introduction, purpose, results, conclusions;
- if the paper’s language is English:
the abstract’s volume text by English and Ukrainian – at least 1800 characters with saving the structure of the paper: introduction, purpose, results, conclusions.
4) the paper’s text should contain interrelated sections:
- Introduction: the problem’s statement in general, its connection with the latest researches and publications, as well as important scientific and practical tasks; an analysis of recent researches and publications, in which the solution to this problem was initiated and to which the author relies, the allocation of previously unsettled parts of the general problem to which this article is devoted;
- Setting objectives: the formulation the purpose of work and research methods of the subject;
- Results: the main research material with the justification of the obtained scientific results;
- Conclusions: conclusions from this research and prospects for further developments in this direction;
5) References: The references should be prepared according to DSTU 8302: 2015.
Author A.A., Author B.B. Article. Journal. 2000. Vol. 1. No. 2. pp. 111-112.
Author A.A. Author B.B. Book. City: Publisher, 2000. 111 p.
References to the publications in languages other than English should be accompanied by English translation (transliteration for author names and initials).
In addition to the paper the author must provide:
1) information about the author (authors) (surname, initials, academic rank and degree, place of work or study, position, settlement);
2) a receipt for payment of the article.
Requirements for papers submitting
Text file format: Microsoft Word (type * .doc or * .rtf);
Please do not send *.docx text files!
The format of tables, graphs and illustrations of Microsoft Excel (such as * .xls) or Microsoft Visio (type * .vsd).
The paper should be formed in a Microsoft Word text file. Tables, graphs and illustrations are provided in the text as well as in a separate Microsoft Word file.
Charts, tables and illustrations must be presented in a separate Microsoft Excel file with the input of the source for the construction of the corresponding graphic element; flowcharts, the algorithms can also be presented in Microsoft Visio format.
In accordance with DSTU 3008-95, figures, diagrams, diagrams are indicated by the word "figure" (in the text "Fig.") with the corresponding numbering.
The article should be structured: sections with names (capital letters, centered), or simply highlighted (capital letters), the main points are clearly identified: the mandatory points are "Introduction", "Purpose", "Research Methods", "Results" , "Conclusions", "References".
If the paper uses statistics or other data that is not copyright, then there must be a link to the relevant source.
The article should consist of 8 pages of printed text (font Times New Roman 14, line spacing of 1.5);
In a separate Microsoft Word file the author information is provided. By the separate files authors' photos should be uploaded – JPEG format (file name by author's name: eg. Ivanyuk.jpg).
The calculation of the amount for paper is made at the request of the editorial office of the journal "Economics, Finance, Law" at the following coordinates:
- Phones: + 38-050-735-43-41, + 38-096-221-88-61
Additionally, except to the amount for paper, the author must pay for the postal delivery. If the author picks up the journal directly from the editorial office it is not necessary to pay for delivery.
In case of non-compliance with the above requirements, the editorial staff has the right to refuse the submitted materials. An indispensable condition for submitting articles for consideration is the availability of an electronic version of the relevant papers.
The editorial office reserves the right to minor edits and abbreviations, as well as a literary correction of the paper (preserving the main conclusions and author’s style).
The editorial office does not return the submitted materials and has the right to refuse publication in accordance with the editorial policy conditions without a separate notice.
A guarantee that the paper will be included to the journal's number is a timely announcement the editorial board for paper’s payment confirmation by sending a scanned receipt of the payment to e-mail of the editorial office.